Friday, March 02, 2012

Peace Love Forever, Singleton and Son Original , Hippie and Flash Art United

Peace Love Forever
Singleton and Son
Hippie Flash Art Original








"Draped lazily over the bed in the Sunday Sun,
I painted him a thousand colors,
idled away the Sermon Times,
inking endless lines
up and down his arms,
powerful wings across his back,
spidering up his neck...
until

I could read him like the Sunday Comics....

My Tattooed Lover.."

Artwork (C) Singleton and Singleton
Words (c) Singleton

3 comments:

Justgivemepeace said...

Dear Self, Sweet Friends, Strangers....All....

It's been a long deep breathe, a dusty road, swirled, squirreled, twisted into a myriad of directions, a game of Twister gone Mad....

And I'm glad to be here. To be back... To stretch my fingers out into the sunshine and beg, beckon, dare, the butterflies to land just here...for just a moment or forever.

I've been peeking into the Tunnel. Imagining the spinning. The farewells. The sidewalk chalked words I'll leave behind.

And I've been gifted.

With the moment.

Or a zillion moments.

And for these,
the tiny...
the few...
the huge....

I pray for peace.....

And Laughter:) The Alcohol of the Living!

i beati said...

awesome but but the word verification

Justgivemepeace said...

LOL, Ibeati! I have no idea where that all came from! I have a lot of catching up to do and Blogger changed a bit in my hiatus:) Working on things:)