Sunday, February 06, 2011

Blue Henna Hand, Singleton Hippie Art

Blue Henna Hand
(c) Singleton 2011
words and artwork

"I looked down
and traced a thousand spider web tattoos,
the tell-tale lines of every highway
I've ever
wandered down,
every weed I've plucked from the garden
and embraced
until it was a Morning Glory..

the rambling story of my life,
etched forever on my hands...

I'm Old now.
And I'm thankful.

Original art collaged on a vinyl 33rpm Album . Archival paper, coldpress watercolor paper, colored pencils, markers, ink, and watercolors. 12" x 12" Round.

3 comments:

Lille Diane said...

Your work is awesome!!! Wonderful to find you. I'm on the Peace train~

Justgivemepeace said...

Awwwww! You made my day! Much Peace, and may we all ride the train.

Peace...the best trip ever taken:)

Tessa D said...

Hi thhanks for posting this