Saturday, September 08, 2012

The Tinker Man Bells, Singleton Hippie Art Backpack

"I know where I'm going,
 I wander freely, and watch for little trip~me~ups along the way,
but it's the spirit of the Tinker Man,
with all his magic,
keeping a safe eye,
on

all behind me....

With His little bag of sticks and stones,
clickety clackity Karma,
he's there...
while I dance in the dirt,
laugh in the Moonshine,
Sing with the Serpents...
He's there
in the shadows
watching....

And I wander on...."

Words and Artwork (c) Singleton 2012

A tea dyed cotton backpack embellished with a little hand painted peace~love patch and the All-seeing-eye, a Tribute to the Tinker Man....And the magic sound of bells in the wind:)


13 comments:

Fallingladies said...

I love everything about this! Great piece, great words!

Justgivemepeace said...

Thank you:) Hugely, for the Great words also:) Much Peace, Fallingladies, always....

karoline in the morning said...

ahhhh singleton....someone posted one of your pictures on tumblr...and it reminded me of how much i miss your ramblings....
you've inspired another generation to create i see...

:)
take care sweet girl..

karoline in the morning

Justgivemepeace said...

((((Karoline))))))

Ahh...we all wander on...and isn't it funny how on even the tiniest most rambling roads, we cross paths again and again? Much Peace friend, and so nice to hear your voice.

Unknown said...

Absolutely wonderful words. It is greatly appreciated. Thanks for sharing. I'll print this and stick it to my wall.

hummer hire sydney

Rebecca said...

Wonderfully put, my friend. I need to stop by here more often because when I do, I notice I leave here smiling. :) Peace to you.

Justgivemepeace said...

Rebecca....LOL, Please do....because you made me smile:) Much Peace, Friend....

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm from Argentina and my way of speaking / writing English is awful. I was viewing images on the Internet, and finally ends watching your stuff and remain hallucinated... i'm stayed in love with your art!!. . I hope not to be annoying but I wonder if you got facebook? because for me really is more common to use this, than the use of blog, and I would like to keep seeing your works.... thanks anyway :) bye bye

Justgivemepeace said...

Hi Maria! We are on Facebook, my Sister Love posts on JustGiveMePeace, but LOL, only as often as I get creative, and this old hippie is slowing down! Thank you so much for the kind words, and much peace....And Many Colors!

Anonymous said...

it's a wonderful work, you're brilliant

Justgivemepeace said...

Thank you so very much...

Andrea said...

I love this bag! And I love all your drawings!!!

Justgivemepeace said...

Thank you hugely!